Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 4 Reflection

I told myself at the beginning of this program that I would not take the weekends away from my family for schoolwork. Well, this past weekend i did just that. I spent a majority of the weekend working on my strands, playing, and looking for ideas for my final project. And I actually didn't take too much time away from my family since I did take breaks to get some wrestling or pirates or crazy 8 in! I was very pleased with my progress on the strands I made over the weekend, but still find it frustrating at times with my "playing." I thought playtime was supposed to be relaxing and fun. UGH! (: I knew that my time was going to get cut short with baseball games starting this week and I didn't want to feel overloaded when the week started. To be honest with you, I didn't get as much "accomplished" this past week as I did the previous week. My goals for this next week are to create a cloudmap, or whatever that is called, continue to work on a podcast, and work with Diane and Lisa with a hover board for the smartboard. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment